Warranty Coverage Details
Source for Terminals warrants its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship during the warranty period. If products are proved to be defective under normal conditions in material or workmanship during the warranty period, Source for Terminals will, at its sole option, either repair the product or replace it with the same or similar product. Replacement product or parts may include refurbished parts or components.
The manufacture warranty covers parts, labor, and one-way shipping. It is valid only for
the first end-user purchase. Except as set forth below, all warranty period starts from the
date of purchase. Previously sold models continue to be governed by the warranty in
effect at the time of sale. If proof of purchase cannot be provided by the original owner,
the warranty period starts counting from the date of manufacture.
- Any product, on which the serial number has been modified or removed.
- Any damage (includes, but not limits to, cracks, spills, spot or scratch, plastic covers damage) to the product. Seals opened.
- Any damage caused by accident, misuse, negligence, fire, water, lightening, electrical
power fluctuations or failure, mishandling, packaging or shipping, improper installation, improper environment, excessive or inadequate heating or air conditioning
- Failure to follow the manufacture's instructions with respect to the proper handling, installation, usage, service and maintenance of the product.
- Unauthorized modification, repair or attempted modification or repair.
- All other improper usage.
- All sales are final, NO REFUND TO END USER . Source for Terminals will provide repair or replacement to end-user.
- Warranty does not cover defects from wear and tear.
- Warranty covers hardware parts only.
Length of Warranty period
All products come with standard one year manufacture warranty. Extended warranty coverage can be arranged to fit customer’s special need.
Warranty Program Services:
DOA – (continental USA customers only)
In rare cases if a new product becomes non-functional within five (5) days of receipt, it is considered as DOA (Dead on Arrival) and should be promptly reported to Source for Terminals for a new replacement. To request this warranty service
- Email email@example.com and complete “DOA Warranty Services”, sign and return with a copy of the original Purchase Order/Invoice.
- Customer is required to provide a valid credit card to secure the return of the original unit. If customer fails to return the defective unit within 15 days from the date replacement was shipped, the provided credit card will be charged for the new replacement. Any unit(s) return damaged will also result in a charge to the credit card.
- Source for Terminals will expedite a new replacement same day through air shipment, provided completion of DOA request by 12:00PM PST. (subject to availability. If same model is not available, a similar new replacement will be provided.)
- To send back original unit, please follow instructions below: INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING PRODUCT.
For Model 250C, 350C:
Express Advance Replacement (continental U.S.A only)
If during the warranty year these model products become defective, customer may choose
to receive an advance replacement to shorten down time. (NOTE THAT BY USING THIS
program, CUSTOMER AGREES TO RETAIN A REPLACEMENT PRODUCT INSTEAD OF
THE ORIGINAL PRODUCT. THE ORIGINAL COVERED NONWORKING PRODUCT WILL NOT BE RETURNED TO THE CUSTOMER AND SHALL BECOME THE PROPERTY OF Source for Terminals. REPLACEMENT UNIT MAY CONTAIN REFIRBISHED PARTS OR COMPONENTS).
Customers who wish to keep their original unit may select the Speedy Depot Repair program below.
To request this warranty service:
- Send request to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete “Advance-Replacement Warranty Service”, sign and return with proof of purchase.
- Customer is required to provide a valid credit card to secure the return of the original defective unit. If customer fails to return the defective unit within 15 days from the date replacement was shipped, replacement cost will be charged to the credit card. Any unit(s) return damaged by customer or with missing accessories will also result in a charge to the credit card.
- Source for Terminals will expedite a replacement unit same day through air shipment, provided completion of Express Service request by 12:00PM PST. (subject to availability. If same model is not available, a similar replacement will be provided.)
- Any product used to replace a defective product carries the balance of the original product warranty. For example, if a within-warranty product is replaced after 10 months of usage, the replaced product carries the balance of the remaining warranty which is 2 months.
- To send back original unit, please follow instructions below: INSTRUCTIONS FOR
For Model 230TCE,270LCD, 300TCE/G, 300TXP:
Speedy Depot Repair
Source for Terminals will repair and return the defective product within five business days after receipt from the customer. If it is deemed un-repairable, Source for Terminals reserves the right to replace the product with a same or similar refurbished product. (customer to send in the product freight pre-paid; repaired unit return through UPS ground; excludes Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays, subjects to parts availability)
To request this service:
- Email email@example.com and complete Warranty Service Request form, sign and return with proof of purchase. RMA# will be generated for the return same day after completion of the request.
- To send back original unit, please follow instructions below
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING PRODUCT:
INSTRUCTIONS FOR RETURNING PRODUCT TO Source for Terminals:
- All returned products must be accompanied with (i) the original shipping and packing
materials (for DOA), (ii) copy of service request form with Source for Terminals issued RMA# (iii) Purchase invoice with place and date (iv) all original accessories: user manuals,
cables, power cord/adapters, etc.
- Please make sure to return the defective product using secure and proper packaging to avoid any damage while in transit. Source for Terminals will not be responsible for any damage caused by improper packaging and handling. Customer will be responsible and assume the risk of damage or loss. If returning product found to be damaged in transit, customer needs to resolve it with shipping carrier.
- The RMA number must be clearly marked on the outside of shipping box. Any returning unit without RMA number will be refused and sent back freight collect.
- For all returns customer needs to send defective product to Source for Terminals freight pre-paid with sufficient insurance coverage.
- Please do not send any non-Esprit brand products. Source for Terminals will not be responsible for loss or damage to any non-Esprit brand products, or any costs associated with returning the non-Esprit brand product to the customer.
- If no problem is found in the returned unit, the customer will be charged $30 as inspection fee plus returning freight.
Customer Service Contact
Mark the RMA# on the shipping box and send to:
Source for Terminals Inc.
1684 Decoto Road, Suite 306
Union City, CA 94587
Main number: 510-675-9452
Source for Terminals may, at its discretion, modify or change its warranty policy, as it deems necessary without further notice.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON ESPRIT'S PRODUCT IS LIMITED TO THIS WRITTEN WARRANTY, AS APPLICABLE. NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER WILL COVER THE PRODUCT BEYOND THE STATED DURATION. HOWEVER, SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF THE PRODUCT IS DEFECTIVE, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT, AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL SOURCE FOR TERMINALS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY LOST SAVINGS OR PROFITS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE OF THE PRODUCT OR INABILITY TO USE IT, EVEN IF ESPRIT HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF SUCH LIABILITY OR THEIR CLAIMS. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.